A unique pendant with a secret compartment...
🤫 This locket has a movable body and tail, and has beautiful coral eyes. A great gift for a water sign!
- Handmade antique from the 1920s using cannetille techniques (the artform of using fine, twisted metal wires coiled in patterns to create three-dimensional designs)
- Sterling silver
- Measures approx. 52mm long x 16mm at widest point (fin)
- Accented with two approx. 4mm round coral cabochons in bezel settings
- Mouth opening approx. 11mm long x 4mm wide, clicks closed
- Set on new 24" sterling silver chain with secure lobster clasp
Because we do all our restoration work by hand, we can offer a huge array of customization. If you have inquiries about sizing, alterations, or engraving, you can inquire about a quote here.
As with all antiques, this piece is one-of-a-kind and can sell at any time.