Paraiba Tourmaline and Diamond Engagement Ring
This one-of-a-kind trio showcases a centrally set round Paraiba tourmaline in a vivid teal hue. This rare beauty is flanked by two diamonds and nature inspired hand engraving along the top of the band. A perfect design for someone looking for a non-traditional engagement ring; we've got your 'something blue' covered!
- Handcrafted in 14k white gold
- Approx. .29ct Paraiba tourmaline, 5mm
- Accented by two diamonds, approximate total weight of .25 carats (2 mm each)
- Hand-engraved swirl design on shoulders
- 1.5mm flat band
- Currently a size 6.5, fully sizable
Because our rings are all made entirely by hand we can offer a wide array of customization! Click here to inquire about this design in a different metal, with a different stone, custom engraving, resizing, or any other creative idea you might have.
Prices are subject to change due to the changing metal market and variation in size and stone availability.