40% OFF! Victorian Era German Green Onyx Ring
This classic Victorian style ring hails from late 1800s Germany, and features its original stone which is in excellent condition. Green onyx is a variety of chalcedony that has a magical green glow.
- Crafted in 8k yellow gold
- Features elongated oval green onyx, approx. 4.6ct
- Stone measures approx. 19mm x 8.5mm
- Currently size 6.5, fully sizable
- All sale items are final sale
Because we do all our restoration work by hand we can offer a huge array of customization! If you have inquiries about sizing, alterations, or engraving, you can inquire about a quote here.
As with all antiques, this piece is one-of-a-kind and can sell at any time. Before placing your order, please contact a store to check on availability. Unless otherwise noted, antique jewelry can be exchanged in its original condition within 15 days of purchase.