40% OFF! Victorian Old Mine Cut Diamond Navette Ring
This stunning navette ring comes to us from the Victorian era. Four Old Mine cut diamonds down the center surrounded by twelve rose cut diamonds have this ring bursting with sparkle! This quintessential antique design is sure to become the centerpiece of any collection.
- Crafted in 10k yellow gold
- Features centrally set Old Mine cut diamonds (approx. total weight of .25ct)
- Surrounded by rose-cut diamonds (approx. total weight of .18ct)
- Approximate total weight of .43 carats
- Currently size 5.5, fully sizable
- Original price $2225
- All sale items final sale
Because we do all our restoration work by hand we can offer a wide array of customization. If you have inquiries about sizing, alterations, or engraving, you can inquire about a quote here.
As with all antiques, this piece is one-of-a-kind and can sell at any time. Before placing your order, please contact a store to check on availability. Unless otherwise noted, antique jewelry can be exchanged in its original condition within 15 days of purchase.